The Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture Invites you to register for the Certificate Course Torture, Trauma, Psychosocial Impact and Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of War and Torture Survivors.
- Broad Aspects of Torture, Dr. Wendell Block & Dr. Donald Payne September 20, 2017, 2:00 pm - 5:00pm
- Determinants of Refugee Mental Health, Dr. Branka Agic October 18, 2017, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- A Cultural Psychiatry Approach to Refugee Women’s Mental Health, Dr. Lisa Andermann November 15, 2017, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Mental Health Needs of LGBTQ+ Refugees, Dr. Ranjith Kulatilake, January 19, 2018, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Growing Older as a New Canadian: Intersections of Life Events and Life-Stage Issues, Dr. Rosemary Meier, February 21, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Fostering Adaptation in Families, Children & Youth, Dr. Simone Levey, Dr. Debra Stein and Dr. Marlinda Freire March 21, 2018, 2:00pm - 5:30pm
- Trauma Stress & Resilience in Refugees, Dr. Clare Pain April 18, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Recognizing the Risks & Signs of Addiction, Polly Florius MS, RN, CCAC , May 16, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Self-Care: Vicarious Trauma and Secondary Traumatization, Dr. Teresa Dremetsikas & Mbalu Lumor BA (Hons), June 20, 2018, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
To view the course syllabus please click here
To register, please complete the form at the link below and submit it with payment to: The Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture 194 Jarvis Street, 2nd Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2B7.
You can download the registration form here
Submit your form before August 31, 2017 to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing.
For more information or technical issues, please contact Domine Rutayisire at firstname.lastname@example.org