This free public symposium will features guest speakers from research, policy, practitioner, and activist communities discussing the history, processes, research, and challenges for resettlement, particularly for young adults.
Areas for discussion will include:
- changes to refugee and immigration policy
- activist and community mobilizations to support those with precarious status
- access to post-secondary education
- implications for the discourse of ‘radicalization’ in public policy
- the role of the arts, media, and public pedagogy
Youth, War and Migration is a project that focuses on the everyday realities of youth and young adults from the Middle East as they have experienced war, militarization, displacement, migration and resettlement.
Although this event is free, you must register in order to attend.
To register please click here