External Job Posting
TCCSA is seeking a LINC Supervisor/Centre Supervisor, works in our Toronto centre to coordinate and supervise the English Language Training Program, the LINC Program and/or other language program for the assigned satellite centre.
This is a full-time contract position working 7.5 hours per day starting from February 1, 2017. The length of the position is subject to funding availability and should the funder cease to fund this program or position, this offer of employment will cease to have effect.
- The coordination and supervision of the LINC program for Newcomers to Canada.
- Preparation of all required reports for IRCC necessary for LINC funding.
- Supervises program finances, including budget claims and tracking revenue and expense records on transportation assistance for students.
- Develop outreach programs that are creative and effective.
- To prepare outline of the Education Program objectives and plans.
- To actively participate in the search for funds other than government funding;
- To attend meetings/workshops on behalf of the Association, as appropriate and prepare a written report on such meeting/workshop to the Executive Director;
- To support and participate in all activities of the Association. This responsibility may require irregular work hours;
- To work in assigned satellite centre but as required, other TCCSA locations (Downtown, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough), and any other location as the Association expands.
- To complete other job assignments as directed by the Program Manager, Program Director and/or the Executive Director
- To keep record of all financial transactions undertaking in related to the program.
- To be responsible for the creation of innovative programming and writing proposals to solicited for new funding opportunities.
Holder of valid TESL Ontario Certificate will be an asset
Knowledge in HARTS and ICARE will be an asset
Minimum 2 years in administrative working experience
Excellent analytical, writing, research, and communication skills
Experience in working with adult immigrants
Excellent knowledge on preparation of spreadsheets, data entry and report writing
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview and we thank you for your interest in this position. No phone call, please.