For those posting jobs, we offer you an opportunity to post jobs in connection with your seeking qualified candidates for jobs with your organization. By submitting a job to the SettlementAtWork.Org site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
The mission of the SettlementAtWork.Org web site is to provide information and opportunities to professionals working with and for newcomers to Canada. Any other use of this web site is strictly forbidden. This includes the following forbidden uses:
- posting of nonexistent job opportunities
- use of this web site other than to recruit for lawful employment (e.g. disguised commercial advertising)
The job opportunities submitted to SettlementAtWork.Org to be posted must meet the following criteria:
- The opportunity must be relevant to those working with and for the settlement/immigrant sector.
- The job opportunity must be from or for a Canada-based non-profit organization.
- Must be a paid job opportunity (Volunteer positions will not be posted).
- The opportunity must have appropriate information including: Employer name, deadline date, contact information. Job postings with incomplete, misleading and/or erroneous descriptions will not be posted.
Please Note: Each job submission will be reviewed and edited by Settlement At Work staff before posting. Job submissions are generally posted within 2 business days. OCASI reserves the right to refuse any job posting and/or job offer that is deemed incompatible with the management philosophy of the SettlementAtWork.Org web site.
Disclaimer of Content for Job Seekers
Job seekers have access and the use of this web site for your own personal use in connection with your search for a job, in accordance with this site’s Terms and Conditions.
OCASI’s SettlementAtWork.Org Job section is to be used at your own risk. OCASI assumes no responsibility for job opportunities posted by employers on this site. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that OCASI makes no representations or guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opportunities posted by employers.
OCASI does not guarantee that opportunities posted by employers will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, which are made by any employer.
Site Terms and Conditions
This area of SettlementAtWork.Org is subject to additional Terms and Conditions. By using this area you also agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this site.
Submit a Job Posting
If you have read and agree with the above conditions please submit your job opportunity. There is currently no cost for this service.