Call for Proposals for Projects Related to the Pathways to Prosperity's National Themes
Pathways to Prosperity invites proposals for funding of up to $8,000 per project for research projects related to the following P2P national research themes:
- Role of the Settlement Sector and Not-for-Profits in Canada
- Multi-stakeholder Partnerships Designed to Facilitate Immigrant Settlement and Integration in Canada
- At-Risk Populations of Immigrants in Canada
- Temporary Resident Streams in Canada
- Location Decisions of Immigrants to Canada
- Social and Cultural Integration of Immigrants in Canada
- Economic Integration of Immigrants in Canada
- Health and Well-being of Immigrants in Canada
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by June 2, 2017.
Decisions will be made by July 7, 2017 with projects expected to be completed by June 30, 2018. A report based on the research will be required for posting on the P2P website, as well as an article to appear in the P2P eBulletin.
For more information, please click here