Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) National is hosting our second Annual National Conference in September 2017.
We would like to invite you to submit your abstracts for the second annual Mental Health For All Conference, September 18, 19 and 20, 2017 in Toronto.
It takes a nation. This is the theme for the 2017 Mental Health for All Conference.
Change is in the air for mental health in Canada - you can feel it. But it will take the entire nation to harness those winds of change and make it real.
We are organizing our conference streams to align with Federal priorities included in mandate letters and to highlight and showcase how comprehensive and meaningful change can be accomplished when we put our minds together. Join us!!
Abstracts will be accepted until February 24th, 2017
Presenters will be notified if their abstracts have been accepted by March 24th, 2017.
Presenters must agree to be paid registrants of the conference. A presenter registration rate will be offered. Honoraria, accomodation and travel reimbursement are not available for presenters.
The following streams have been identified to highlight a whole of government, whole of Canada approach to mental health:
- Continuum of Employments and Housing Supports
- Embracing Diversity - Serving Diverse Populations
- Mental Health Across the Justice System
- Mental Health Care for Veterans and First Responders
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mentally Healthy Schools and Campuses
- Re-imagining Mental Health Primary Career
- Seniors and Mental Health
- Working with Indigenous People to support Mental Health
- Whole Population Approach