The Chinese and Southeast Asian Legal Clinic invites you to a free workshop for legal clinic and community caseworkers on the Latest Legal Developments for Low-Income Peoples.
Who Should Attend?
Community Service Providers and Legal Clinic Caseworkers
Latest Developments in Immigration Law
- Shalini Konanur, Executive Director, South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario
- Nir Gepner, Staff Lawyer, Willowdale Community Legal Services
Common Myths and Misconceptions in Immigration Applications, Employment Insurance and Beyond
- Staff of Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
Concepts in Workplace Health and Safety, Workplace Harassment
- John Bartolomeo, Lawyer/Co-Director, Workers Health and Safety Legal Clinic
Cuts to Legal Aid: Changes and Challenges
- Jin Chien, Staff Lawyer, Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
If you need any further information, please contact Jessie Tang at (416) 971-9674 ext. 206 or by email to: email@example.com