The Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants - OCASI in collaboration with COSTI Immigrant Services invites staff of immigrant and refugee serving agencies to a Mental Health Promotion 101.
This training is part of a free Mental Health Promotion workshop series open to OCASI member agencies working with immigrants and refugees.
- To learn about and practice various Mindfulness-Base Interventions (MBIs)
- Increase you personal confidence and professional competency when working with individuals living with emotional distress and other mental health challenges
- Learning to work more skillfully with external and internal stress triggers
- The importance of self-care
- Understand the process and merits of developing a personal Self Care Practice
No transportation cost will be provided for participants travelling from outside of Toronto
Breakfast and lunch provided.
Registration deadline October 22, 2018.
For more information or any special needs, please contact Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-322-4950 ext. 246.