We are happy to announce some exciting changes to OCASI’s ED Forum this year including new conference dates!
The theme of this year’s conference is: Transformation: Race, Recovery and Belonging. The ED Forum will be held virtually on October 27-29, 2020 with three days of interactive online policy dialogue and discussion with sector leaders from across Ontario. The OCASI ED Forum is a convening space for Ontario immigrant and refugee-serving sector leaders to:
- engage with peers to tackle the important questions facing our sector
- network and connect with movements and campaigns to build a resilient sector and strengthen what we have built
- collaborate on new innovations and inspire new initiatives.
We are excited to offer an interactive, virtual conference to OCASI member agencies, and other organizations in Ontario’s immigrant and refugee-serving sector that will include many of the components of our face-to-face conference in a virtual environment. The conference will be held on a user-friendly, accessible virtual conference platform that will allow us to continue to offer key conference elements including:
- Three days of policy dialogue, discussion and networking with sector leaders
- Presentation of innovations, trends, challenges and how they were addressed, case-studies
- Keynote presentations
- Panel discussions
- A substantial selection of concurrent conference sessions - now with significantly larger audience capacity than our physical conference previously allowed.
- Interactive networking capabilities that allow you to chat with other conference attendees