The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) in the GTA is hosting a free workshop of three consecutive sessions on the Private Sponsorship of Refugees for individuals/groups who are interested to learn how to sponsor refugees, Group of Five and community sponsorship requirements.
- Session I
Private Sponsorship of Refugees–Overview 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session II
Groups of Five and Community Sponsorship-Overview - 6:10pm – 6:50 pm
- Session III
Application forms - 7:00pm – 8:00 pm
Topics covered will include:
- Eligibility and admissibility requirements for refugees being sponsored
- How to identify an acceptable proof of refugee status
- Groups of Five Sponsorship Required Forms and Documents
- The sponsorship process;
- How to complete the application forms (bring your laptop if you wish)
- Recent changes and updates on the program
Free parking is available.
Light refreshments will be provided.