Black Creek Community Health Centre invites you to the Self-Empowerment - Mental Health Wellness Workshop.
- Elijah - Marie & Lolo
The Workshops Focus on:
- Are conducted by community members
- Talking About Disability Uniqueness
- Ongoing Education
- Mental Wellness Health
- Power of Positive
- Identifying and Coping with Life Stressors
We talk about life, healthy relationships, health wellness, communication, nutrition, personal work on one’s self, abuse, structural violence, domestic violence, micro aggression, community safety, sexuality, parenting in phasing, grieving, abandonment issues, marital breakdown, how to deal with traumatic childhood experiences and mental health.
- Reviewing - What is Micro Aggression
- Terms and Definitions
- Drug Addiction
- Relationship Is Partnership
- Advocacy - What Question To Ask
- Self-Harming Awareness