Catholic Community Services of York Region (CCSYR) is a non-profit social service agency providing programs and services to culturally diverse residents in York Region. CCSYR is seeking a reliable, highly efficient as well as motivated Clinical Manager who will be responsible for the management and quality assurance of all clinical services provided by the agency.
Scope of Practice:
• Manage the departments service delivery objectives, ensuring targets are achieved through ongoing monitoring and maintaining accurate data collection and statistics
• Manage ongoing evaluation of counselling services as required by funders and ensure client satisfaction
• Work with the Director, Settlement and Counselling Services in the preparation and management of annual programs operational budget.
• Consult with Director, Settlement and Counselling Services/Executive Director, to prepare applications for any special funding or grant requests to support new program initiatives and core funding applications.
• Prepare and submit service monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to Director, Settlement and
• Counselling Services and funders.
• Manage and oversee intake procedures, process and waitlist.
• Meets with individual counsellors, at least on a monthly basis, to discuss current workload and provide supervision and support the team for professional growth and development.
• Provide case consultation and guidance to staff on escalated complex cases.
• Assume overall responsibility for oversight, management, quality assurance, process improvement, data management and feedback of the clinical services provided by the agency
In consultation with the Director, Settlement and Counselling Services, identify and implement tools, processes, interventions or infrastructure necessary to ensure success of the counseling and referral programs and related activities.
• Oversee the delivery of programs and ensure they are delivered in accordance with funders requirements.
• In collaboration with the Counselling Service team to prepare and complete all reports required by different funders, such as Catholic Charities, York Region, Ontario Trillium Fund and etc.
• Oversee the maintenance of client records assuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulations including the AODA, legal, accreditation and ethical standards.
• Manage and oversee the use of database system to ensure the compliance with regulation of privacy and confidentiality
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychotherapy, Psychology or a related discipline and registration with a professional college (e.g. College of Social Workers, Psychotherapists, Psychologists)
• Progressive management experience in a social service setting
• Minimum of 5 years’ clinical/social work services experience and supervision experience is required
• Experience and competency in writing grant and funding proposals and crisis intervention and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated management and staff development with emphasis on coaching, mentoring and leadership
• Superior interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Strong skill in grant writing and funding proposals
• Ability to deliver clinical supervision and teaching to staff and ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Aptitude for working effectively and sensitively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
• Familiarity with the operation and funding of a Family Service Agency
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills
• Strong technology skills with competency in PowerPoint, Excel, different online communication platforms (Zoom, Microsoft office, Microsoft Teams, Web browsing etc.)
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Understanding of Anti-Oppression and Anti-Racism Framework and ability to integrate it into leadership style
• Understanding and strict adherent to the AODA
• Familiarity with principles of Catholic social justice
• A successful Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records check
• Valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and relevant insurance
• Fluency in a second language is desirable
Location: York Region
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
How to apply: Interested individuals are requested to submit their resume and cover letter by January 13, 2023 to HesikaKandiah@sehc.com.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment process, applicants must confirm that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations are available on request to individuals with disabilities who are invited for interview and assessment. Catholic Community Services of York Region provides training to all employees, volunteers, agents and/or contractors who deal with the public or other third parties that act on behalf of the agency.