Position Title: CNC Head Childminder (Part-Time, 6 hours/week, Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30pm - 8:30 pm, $24.34/hour)
Employer: Parkdale Intercultural Association
Job city: 1257 Queen Street West, Parkdale, Toronto
As Head Childminder, lead our night program with a focus on child supervision, guideline compliance, and safety. Your creativity shapes developmental activities, fostering cultural respect. Manage playroom setup, program planning, and parent orientation. Lead and train Assistant/Volunteer Childminders, maintain a well-organized environment, and collaborate with the Language (LINC) Coordinator. Proactively address issues, manage reports, and handle program consumables. Keep parents informed, attend meetings, and fulfill additional duties. Your role is pivotal in creating a nurturing and enriching childminding environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• E.C.E. diploma or equivalent
• experience in childminding programs and experience in a supervisory position
• evidence of ability to work in a multicultural, multiracial setting
• have health and criminal records check
• experience working with a recent immigrant parents
• excellent interpersonal skills
• a good command of written and oral English; second language is an asset
Please send your cover letter and résumé to:
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.