BIES is seeking a skilled and creative individual to fill the two positions of Community Workers. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing digital content and developing and implementing fundraising strategies to support our programs and services. The Community Worker will work collaboratively with our team to engage and communicate with our community, increase our visibility and impact, and enhance our fundraising efforts.
• Create and manage high-quality digital content, including social media posts, website updates, blog articles, videos, and graphics.
• Develop and implement fundraising strategies, including grant proposals, donor stewardship, and event planning.
• Collaborate with team members to create and execute outreach and engagement campaigns.
• Analyze and report on the effectiveness of digital content and fundraising efforts, using data and feedback to improve future campaigns.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with donors, sponsors, and community partners.
• Recruit volunteers to activate the formation of the Youth Council, orient and organize various programs for the community development
• Assist in preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements.
• Represent our organization at community events and meetings as needed.
To apply for the job, please send your cover letter and résumé in a single document (Word or PDF) no later than 5:00 p.m. on June 10, 2023, to Hiring Committee, Bengali Information and Employment Services, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. BIES is an equal-opportunity employer. Thanks to all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.