- Work closely with the Executive Director and the Programs Development Lead to deliver relevant and efficient employment related services
- Plan, develop and supervise all aspects of the employment program
- Manage program delivery to meet program targets/outcomes and contractual agreements
- Ensure delivery of all program activities including assessment, referrals, networking, follow-up support, workplace and post-training activities and development resources
- Develop and maintain service delivery partnerships in support of program activities
- Devise and implement program’s outreach strategy
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely statistical, financial and program reports as required
- Ensure collection and entry of service data into the ACCT’s database
- Recruit, train and supervise program staff and volunteers to ensure effective delivery of employment services
- Plan and implement appropriate staff development activities
- Ensure workplaces, services and activities comply with all health and safety, regulatory and other legislated requirements
- Ensure that all group-based community projects meet workplace Employment Standards Act regulations and be vetted and approved by the City of Toronto
- A university degree in Business, Human Services or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing employment programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience providing evidence informed interventions with youth with a mental health and substance misuse issues (trauma-informed philosophy of service)
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, analytical and decision-making skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of local labor market trends and community resources.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with community organizations and government
- Well-developed organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to work with a Program Evaluator to provide statistics, staff notes and youth surveys to support the overall evaluation of the project.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to supervise and evaluate staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience with outreach, public speaking, and presentation opportunities
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector and/or employment sector is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Internet
- Possess and maintains a clear Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Search
- Must have a car for business travel
How to apply:
Interested persons should send their resume with a covering letter to:
ACCT Employment Hiring Committee
Candidates should state the position of interest in the subject of the email.
Thank you to all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.