Working in a seconded position to the South East Local Health Integration Network (SE LHIN), the Enrolment and Business Desk Associate will oversee a range of concurrent activities to support the advancement of the South East Health Integrated Information Portal (SHIIP) program as well as additional digital health priorities requiring access. This position will be responsible for planning, day to day management and administration of SHIIP’s enrolment and registration program. A coordinated, consistent, and responsive experience to SHIIP end-users will be a key value of this position.
Shared reporting to: Senior Manager, Enabling Technologies, SE LHIN, and Director, Operations, KCHC
- Provide SHIIP User account management, including: User Account Creation, User Privileges Modification, and User Termination/off boarding to revoke access privileges
- Educate local sites regarding SHIIP enrolment and registration requirements
- Provide customer service focused, support for individuals and organizations requiring SHIIP assistance (implementation, privacy, and technical triage). Act as a first line of contact, triage/escalation point for end users
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required project standards, methods and procedures
- Ensure streamlined enrollment and registration of interested users by providing ongoing support and guidance to complete registration and enrollment activities
- Receive, review and verify completeness of requests for SHIIP access from local sites
- Maintain information regarding SHIIP use and make available in an electronic format
- Provide root cause analysis and service improvement solutions
- Support Identify Access Management (IAM) model with provincial SHIIP stakeholders including eHealth Ontario and other LHINs
- Implementation of enrolment processes that align with other digital health priorities (i.e. – eReferral, South East Data Centre, etc.
- Support privacy in various domains related to most responsible person (i.e. - access and corrections, inquires)
- Complies with all relevant legislation and KCHC policies, including privacy laws
- Supports consistent application and development of KCHC policies and procedures
- Supports KCHC’s student and volunteer placement programs
- Promotes awareness of and participation in KCHC activities
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and quality improvement
- On occasion, perform other temporary duties as required
Basic Education and Experience Requirements
- Post-secondary degree in business administration, finance, health administration (or a relevant field) or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience participating in eHealth strategy and implementation planning initiatives
- Experience with projects that span multiple organizations
- Exposure and education in Project Management
- Previous experience with enabling technologies in Ontario an asset
- Experience within a LHIN organization an asset
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
General knowledge of the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA)
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail and ensure accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, work effectively and meet competing deadlines
- Data analysis, including root cause analysis, and service improvement oriented
- Customer service focused in a first line of contact for users gaining access into the tool
- Knowledge of technologies employed in primary healthcare an asset
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), including excellent active listening and interpersonal skills. French language is an asset
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Organizational Competencies: Accountability, Client Focus, Collaboration, Continuous Learning
- Position Competencies: Attention to Detail, Communications, Data Collection & Analysis, Knowledge/Professional/Technical Expertise, Problem Solving, Time Management
- Current and satisfactory Criminal and Vulnerable Persons Check
- Ability to travel throughout South East and partnering LHINs as appropriate
- This position requires Valid Driver’s License, valid insurance coverage, and access to vehicle is required as this position involves travel throughout the South East LHIN and other parts of Ontario.
- This position requires evening work and occasionally, work on weekends
Position Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: SE LHIN Offices – Belleville, Ontario (Secondment)
Start Date: January 2018
Salary: $50,154 - $59,904
How to apply:
- Please include a cover letter clearly outlining how your skills and experiences correspond with the specific job qualifications along with your resume.
- Save all documents as a single file using your own name (Last, First) in a PDF format.
- Email to email@example.com citing reference “EBDA-2017” in the subject line.
- Applications must be received by the Human Resources Manager by 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 13, 2017.
Interviews for this position are currently scheduled for Monday, December 18, with a back-up date of Thursday morning, December 21. Candidates will be notified by noon on Friday, December 15.
All KCHC staff have a duty to understand and follow KCHC policies, uphold high ethical and professional standards, and maintain confidentiality and privacy, using tact and good judgment in all dealings with other staff and clients.
KCHC is an equal opportunity employer, respecting and embracing the needs and diversity of our employees. If you require an accommodation to fully participate in the hiring process, please notify Human Resources.