COSTI is a multicultural organization providing settlement, employment and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director
- Liaison with external ERP consultants, i.e. Sparkrock and Questica
- Manage and follow up cases opened/initiated by each department, i.e. HR, Payroll and Finance team
- Contact for all internal users, provide guidance, solve problems and redirect to appropriate teams for solution
- Ensure work plan being followed; advice on status, problem solve around barriers
- Identify gaps in work plan and recommend solutions
- Assist in developing workflow process, i.e. payroll related process, purchase order and employee reimbursement process, etc.
- Assist in developing workflows for various HR functions
- Ensure that system upgrades do not compromise data accuracy and integrity; work with IT department, facilitate meetings between vendors and IT resources when required
- Report updates to steering committee.
- Respond to and maintain employees’ absence balance
- Design Questica reports, e.g. audit statements, variance internal variance analysis reports, government funding reports and human resource reports
- Document processes and manage/organize ERP documents, including training materials.
- Others as required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 2016+.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a project manager with ERP solutions, including Finance, HRIS and Budget. Experience with Unionized workplace will be a definite asset.
- Advanced level with MS Suites, especially Excel, Visio and PowerPoint is a must.
- Experience in implementing various HR functions.
- Strong facilitation skills, time management skills, and organization skills.
- Strong skills in developing and delivering training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Personal responsibility, accountability and be willing to work extended hours.
- A designation with CPA, CA, CGA or CMA will be a definite asset
This is a 6 months, non-union contract position scheduled to work 35 hours per week,
Duration: April 1, 2019 to October 1, 2019
Starting salary range: $34.89 to $37.93 per hour
Location: 1710 Dufferin Street, Toronto
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please quote Reference 33-19 and send your resume with a cover letter to:
Manager, Staffing & Orientation
COSTI Immigrant Services
1710 Dufferin Street
Toronto, Ontario M6E 3P2
COSTI encourages applications from individuals reflecting the diversity of our community. COSTI is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and when requested, will make reasonable effort to accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes when filling positions.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in COSTI. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.