Lutherwood requires a Families in Transition Counsellor.
- Assists families who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless to access permanent housing
- Works with Housing Services team and community partners to ensure a coordinated approach to housing services and supports
- A degree or diploma in social services with relevant experience working in a community based setting
- Experience in supportive counseling and case management
- Knowledge of the local housing market and community services within Waterloo Region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office; a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are essential for this position.
How to apply:
Submit resume indicating position, in confidence, no later than 4 pm on April 24, 2018 to:
141 Father David Bauer Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L 6N9
Fax: (519) 884-1042
Lutherwood requires all employees to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to commencing employment.
Thank you to all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.