Identifies private market landlords and property management groups to make available apartments/rental units for participants who experience persistent homelessness. Works with pilot team, landlords and property managers in matching participants needing housing with rental apartments/unit. Provides support to the relationship between landlords/property managers and community partners and tenant when needed.
- A degree or diploma in social services with relevant experience working in a community based setting
- Experience in supportive counseling and case management
- Knowledge of the local housing market and community services within the K-W community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation is essential for this position
- Required to hold a “G” class license and a two million dollar liability policy as part of personal car insurance.
How to apply:
Submit resume indicating position, in confidence, no later than 4:00 p.m. on April 17, 2018 to:
141 Father David Bauer Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L 6N9
Lutherwood requires all employees to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to commencing employment.