There are a number of new full-time positions available, working 37.5 hours per week.
- Works with community partners to ensure a coordinated approach to ending persistent homelessness
- Provides case management support to individual participants to access housing and maintain housing stability
- Works to identify and meet the complex needs of individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- A degree or diploma in social services with relevant experience working in a community based setting
- Experience in supportive counseling and case management
- Ability to work autonomously and decision making ability is required
- Knowledge of the local housing market and community services within Waterloo Region
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation is essential for this position
- Required to hold a “G” class license and a two million dollar liability policy as part of personal car insurance.
How to apply:
Submit resume indicating position, in confidence, no later than 4 pm on April 24, 2018 to:
141 Father David Bauer Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L 6N9
Fax: (519) 884-1042
Lutherwood requires all employees to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to commencing employment.
Thank you to all interested applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.