This is a non-Union contract position scheduled to work 35 hours per week.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares and posts all job vacancies and maintains COSTI’s job board website, distribution database, including advertisement, print and web media.
• Prepares and disseminates employment contracts and commencement packages. Tracks returning commencement documents and follows up with managers and new hires regarding missing documents. Files all documents and liaises with Senior HR Admin staff and payroll as needed.
• Reviews resumes according to agency standards and sends them to hiring manager for further review. Point of contact for managers accessing resumes.
• Updates competition file as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary Business Administration diploma/degree program. Preference will be given to those with a Human Resources Diploma.
• Minimum of one (1) year previous experience providing HR administrative services.
• Previous experience working with an HRIS is an asset.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English. The ability to speak another language is an asset.
• Previous experience posting positions on websites.
• Experience working with MS Office 2010 with emphasis on Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and issues clearly, concisely and accurately to a diverse target audience.
• Demonstrated success in contributing to effective teamwork coupled with the ability to work independently in a high-pressure demanding environment.
• Positive approach to managing relationships and problem solving.
• Proven ability to work within a multicultural setting.
• Highly developed organizational skills and detail oriented
• Must be fully vaccinated or be exempt from vaccination on human rights grounds. COSTI reserves the right to require information establishing the validity of the exemption.
LOCATION: 1710 Dufferin St. Toronto, Ability to work remotely three days per week
DURATION: April 17, 2023 to March 31, 2024
SALARY RANGE: $42, 296 to $45, 990 per annum + benefits.
POSTING DATE: March 21, 2023
CLOSING DATE: April 3, 2023
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters as one file quoting reference #83-23 to the below link: