Manager, Account Services (Bilingual)
United Way Greater Toronto is looking for an experienced Bilingual Account Services Manager to join our team at our Toronto office.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Account Services, the Manager, Account Services is responsible for working with Corporate Donor Relations (CDR) staff, manage the constituent-facing operational requirements for effective workplace fundraising and donor relationship management programs. Support the development and enhancement of systems and processes to deliver on effective campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Support a portfolio of workplace accounts particularly for Centraide Greater Montreal in the execution of their campaign including recommending solutions for workplace needs, facilitating complex processes such as the personalized pledge program and data management and providing operational support on the use of UWGT systems & tools; promote the adoption of automated and online tools
- Provide a high level of relationship management; resolving conflicts, enabling discussions and ensuring open lines of communications within/between departments and workplace accounts
- Develop plans with CDR staff to optimize strategies, tactics and tools for supporting workplace campaigns. Ensure we are leveraging opportunities to acquire, retain and upgrade donors consistent with organizational strategies and objectives
- Act as a liaison across departments to assist CDR to navigate operational and finance processes; provide customer service to CDR team, workplace accounts and other United Ways, particularly Centraide of Greater Montreal
- As an Administrator of Online Campaign Management systems, ensure system is properly setup with content, configuration and user set-up; content is aligned with and enhances overall donor experience and supports our community impact brand for local and national campaigns
- Develop and update business processes, documentation, training and resource materials for constituent-facing tools and processes to facilitate Centraide of Greater Montreal’s @Work implementation
- Prepare and deliver presentations for staff and workplace accounts on best practices, strategies and implementation of products such as Online Campaign Management systems. Based on Corporate Resource Development and overall United Way strategies, recommend enhancements to support program
- Represent UW in multi-city discussions to support their use of our Online Campaign Management systems, as required
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1-5 years work-related experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, including advanced Excel skills, are required
- Knowledge of HTML formatting and web-based products
- Knowledge of fundraising approaches and ability to implement strategies using web-based technology
- Proven ability to design and implement comprehensive, detailed product testing for software product development
- Ability to train individually or in a group setting
- Ability to gather and analyze information needed for problem solving and decision making
- Ability to influence, negotiate and manage contentious issues to resolution
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects, working effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, foster and grow constituent relationships
- Ability to anticipate constituent needs and working within set guidelines, develop solutions to meet those needs,
- Proven organizational abilities and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
- Proven ability to take initiative and carry projects to completion with minimum supervision
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and constituent service skills including the ability to work respectfully and inclusively with a diverse employee population and multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Not for profit experience an asset
Does this sound like you? Show us your Local Love. Come and do great work at United Way Greater Toronto!
How to apply:
Please apply no later than June 27, 2022. Please visit our website to apply for the position.
As part of our recruitment process, United Way Greater Toronto offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities. If we contact you about an opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
About United Way Greater Toronto:
As the largest non-government funder of community services in the GTA, United Way Greater Toronto reinforces a crucial community safety net. United Way’s network of agencies and initiatives in neighbourhoods across Peel, Toronto and York Region works to ensure that everyone has access to the programs and services they need to thrive today. Mobilizing the network and other community support, United Way tackles #unignorable issues linked to poverty. United Way’s work is rooted in ground-breaking research, strategic leadership, local advocacy and cross-sectoral partnerships committed to building lasting solutions to the GTA’s greatest challenges.
Learn more about our work at unitedwaygt.org.
Diversity & Inclusion:
United Way is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects our diverse community to ensure we’re best equipped to serve it. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and those who may need accommodation to apply to join our team. Our commitment to excellence in diversity goes beyond promoting equity. By incorporating a variety of experiences and perspectives, we create opportunities for innovative solutions and maximize the impact of our work.