Catholic Family Services of Peel-Dufferin (CFSPD) is a non-profit, charitable organization reflecting the values consistent with Catholic social teachings. CFSPD is a dynamic, growing family service agency serving all areas of Peel and Dufferin. CFSPD is committed to providing a positive work environment for its employees and excellent services to its clients.
CFSPD is currently seeking an Office Administrator who will provide administrative support to CFSPD programs and contribute to an effective office environment. The incumbent will also perform back up reception duties throughout the day and in the evenings when required. The Office Administrator reports to the Program Manager. This position will be based in Brampton, Ontario however some travel may be required.
Administration support to clients and collateral contacts
• Respond to client and collateral service provider inquiries providing information, redirection, and connection to relevant agency personnel.
• Process referral information to ensure appropriate group/client support worker(s) and/or counsellor is notified of the referral.
• Confirm receipt of referral and client enrolment status, when necessary, with referring agency’s representative.
• Create and maintain client files for agency programs.
• Assist the Program Manager in responding to client and external requests (e.g. lawyers) for client notes
• Assist in reviewing necessary session notes and supporting the Program Manager in preparation of case files for client requests
• Support the Program Manager in responding to client complaints or concerns
• Notify client regarding appointment availability, including booking appointments and cancellations when necessary.
• Liaise with group facilitators and other clinical staff regarding required notification of attendance and or absences.
• Assist with client fee, client or third-party billing as required.
• Process collected group client fees and maintain related statistics.
• Providing reception back up as scheduled.
· Updating Waitlist information and Casework Enrollments for the ICF program
· Supporting the Program Manager with regard to emails, questions and requests for changes from therapists and CIT
• Assist with fee payments, banking deposits, petty cash, and cheque requisitions.
• Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, ordering business cards, shredding, filing and courier.
• Collect and record fees, complete daily balance sheets and other client fee reports as required.
• Develop and maintain an accessible database and filing system of agency document templates.
• Track, maintain, and update program specific client counts, group attendance, evaluations, and relevant group paperwork.
• Communicating with interns and organizing paperwork and files
• Supporting the Program Manager in Orientation and development of training materials for the Practicum Training program
• Provide administrative support for agency staff, as required.
• College diploma in related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Must possess 2 + years of office related experience.
• Strong communication skills, ability to deal tactfully with employees, visitors and customers.
• Working knowledge pertaining to modern office methods and procedures, equipment and filing systems.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Enthusiastic, warm and friendly personality, with a demonstrated client-service orientation.
• Independent and self-directed with the capability to operate with minimal direct supervision.
• Detail oriented with ability to check documents for accuracy.
• Excellent computer skills in MS Office Suite and database applications.
• A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records check.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package (pension plan, extended health, dental & insurance benefits) and generous leave provisions. Our organization also provides flexibility with work hours, work life balance and free parking.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to HesikaKandiah@sehc.com . This posting will remain open until position is filled.
CFSPD is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to hiring staff that reflect the diversity in our community. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable applicants with disabilities to participate in the recruitment process upon request to HesikaKandiah@sehc.com. We invite candidates from diverse communities to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Catholic Family Services of Peel-Dufferin but we will only contact those selected for consideration.