ACCES Employment is a leader in connecting qualified jobseekers from diverse backgrounds with employers across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario and Canada. ACCES helps more than 40,000 job seekers each year at seven locations in the GTA. As a charitable not-for-profit organization, ACCES provides job search services that connect newcomers, jobseekers, youth, women, and refugees to jobs that reflect their skills and experience. We provide over 30 customized job search programs that meet the unique needs of our jobseekers. Our vision is to achieve a fully inclusive labour force that reflects the diversity, skills and experience of Canada's population.
We are looking for skilled talent who thrive in a flexible and innovative environment. ACCES offers an excellent benefits package, a RRSP matching program, and an Employee & Family Assistance Program.
The Program Manager, Learning & Curriculum is a member of the Online Services team and will be responsible for the overall quality and standardization of program content that is delivered both synchronously and through self-directed e-learning modules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct a systematic and regular review of all program content to ensure consistency and that it meets ACCES’ standards.
- Work with program teams to refresh or revise program curriculum to ensure it aligns with the learning objectives for that program.
- Oversee the revision and creation of content alongside internal teams and/or in conjunction with vendor partners.
- Manage the procurement process related to hiring vendors.
- Execute an organization-wide approach to identify content needs across programs teams and conduct research to identity emerging needs in various sectors
- Lead the integration of a Learning Management System (LMS) and other learning platforms into program delivery to supplement other learning modalities, support knowledge and skill development among clients, and provide teams with the data they need on client engagement in these platforms.
- Work in collaboration with the IT team to facilitate the integration of the LMS with ACCES’ client management database for more of ACCES’ programs.
- Research learning approaches, tools and platforms to meet the organization’s needs.
- Other duties as assigned, including support of site activities, supervising staff on evening shift rotation, and support of other managers/activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in adult education or a related field
- 5 years of experience in the areas of learning & curriculum design
- A learning and development expert, who is well-versed in both technical knowledge and strategic thinking
- Experience in e-learning content and LMS is a strong asset
- Possess a deep understanding of learning trends and emerging technology solutions related to training
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective and collaborative interaction with all levels in the organization and with external partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong sector knowledge and understanding of the Canadian not-for-profit landscape
We are currently on a hybrid work schedule, working in the office and from home. This hybrid work schedule is subject to change based on business requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested persons should send their resume with a covering letter to:
ACCES Employment Hiring Committee
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should state the position of interest in the subject of the email.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates who are contacted may be requested to complete a screening video interview using Spark Hire.
This position will be posted until it is filled. We will be reviewing resumes as they are submitted.
ACCES Employment is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace and in our recruitment processes. We encourage applications from members of all racialized groups, gender identities and sexual orientations, Indigenous persons and, persons with disabilities.
Accessibility and Accommodation: ACCES Employment is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. Please advise our HR representative or hiring manager of any accommodation measures that are required. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Important Note: ACCES remains committed to its employees and to providing a safe workplace. As of October 1, 2021, candidates for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and successful candidates must agree to obtain any additional vaccinations that may be required. Proof of such vaccination will be required. We will make accommodation for qualifying medical or religious exemptions. Employees who are not fully vaccinated due to a valid medical exemption must provide written proof from an allergist/immunologist/cardiologist.