COSTI REQUIRES TWO SUMMER HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANTS FOR ITS HEAD OFFICE
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing social services, settlement, employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org.
The Canada Summer Jobs Program provides funding to help employers create summer job opportunities for students. It is designed to focus on local priorities, while helping both students and their communities.
These are non-Union contract positions, part of Canada Summer Jobs, scheduled to work 35 hours per week.
• Organize staff files and enter data.
• Data entry of files, forms and other documentation.
• Photocopying, printing and filing documents as necessary.
• Schedule meetings and appointments for the HR Department.
• Support the HR Department when organizing virtual staff events and/or trainings.
• Performing other administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
• Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
• Preference will be given to those enrolled in a post-secondary Business Administration diploma/degree programs.
• Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
• Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/ territorial legislation and regulations.
• Experience working with MS Office 2010 with emphasis on Excel and Word.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters as one file, by clicking on the below link.