Latest resources in the settlement sector of Ontario.

Here we post new resources and more.

How to Make a Claim to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario?

If an employer, landlord, union representative, or serviceprovider discriminates against an individual in a way that goes against Ontario's human rights laws, they might be able to make a claim against them. They can make their claim with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario(link is external). They might also have the option of suing them in court. Individuals should get legal advice before they decide what to do.