Indus Community Services (Indus), is a registered charity, not-for-profit, and community based organization located in Peel. The agency provides services in multiples locations in Brampton, Mississauga and Oakville.
The agency is funded through Immigration, Refugee & Citizenship Canada, Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care of Ontario (which includes funding from Mississauga-Halton LHIN and Central West LHIN), Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, Ministry of Community and Social Services of Ontario, and Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration of Ontario. The agency’s fiscal year end is March 31.
The agency is committed to maximize the value it receives from the use of public funds. The agency is requesting proposals for a one-year renewable contract for the provision of external audit services and other professional services beginning with its 2019/20 fiscal year.
Services included include on an annual basis:
- Audit Engagement with or without interim field work in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Financial Statement preparation
- Review of an Annual Report to the members
- Attendance at post audit meeting with Finance & Risk Committee and/or meeting with Board of Directors
- Attendance at a June Annual General Meeting
- Review and report on Annual Reconciliation Report(s) to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Other professional services required consistent with generally accepted auditing standards
- Indus will only accept proposals from publicly licensed professional accountants with sufficient capacity to handle the work required on a timely basis.
Interested parties should submit:
- a brief description of the firm
- an outline of the proposed services
- a timeline for fieldwork and final reporting
- a budget of time and proposal cost for the services. The proposed fee needs to be fixed in terms of the maximum fees that will be charged
- a brief description of engagements in the past for similar or like multi-services agency similar to Indus Community Services
Submissions must be received by end of day, March 15, 2019 to email@example.com