We are happy to announce some exciting changes to OCASI’s ED Forum this year including new conference dates!
The theme of this year’s conference is: Transformation: Race, Recovery and Belonging. The ED Forum will be held virtually on October 27-29, 2020 with three days of interactive online policy dialogue and discussion with sector leaders from across Ontario.
The OCASI ED Forum is a convening space for Ontario immigrant and refugee-serving sector leaders to:
- Engage with peers to tackle the important questions facing our sector
- Network and connect with movements and campaigns to build a resilient sector and strengthen what we have built
- Collaborate on new innovations and inspire new initiatives.
We are excited to offer an interactive, virtual conference to OCASI member agencies, and other organizations in Ontario’s immigrant and refugee-serving sector that will include many of the components of our face-to-face conference in a virtual environment. The conference will be held on a user-friendly, accessible virtual conference platform that will allow us to continue to offer key conference elements including:
- Three days of policy dialogue, discussion and networking with sector leaders
- Presentation of innovations, trends, challenges and how they were addressed, case-studies
- Keynote presentations
- A substantial selection of concurrent conference sessions - now with significantly larger audience capacity than our physical conference previously allowed.
- Interactive networking capabilities that allow you to chat with other conference attendees
OCASI ED Forum Call for Proposals:
Over the years, trainers and consultants from the community, private and government sector, as well as staff from OCAS member agencies and other community organizations have presented information sessions and workshops at the Executive Directors' Forum.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal please visit our online submission page
Please submit your proposal by Monday, August 14, 2020
You can submit your proposal either in English or French
Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org