OCASI is seeking proposals from qualified individual consultants or consulting firms to assist in the development of a three-year comprehensive strategic plan that will identify strategies and objectives for advancing the organization’s values, mission, services and vision for the future; will develop ways and tactics to achieve them; and will provide tools for monitoring and evaluation through implementation.
About the Organization
The Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI) is the provincial umbrella for immigrant and refugee serving organizations in Ontario. OCASI is a registered charity governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Formed in 1978 to act as the collective voice for immigrant and refugee serving agencies, OCASI's membership is comprised of more than 200 autonomous community-based organizations across Ontario. OCASI’s mission is to achieve equality, access and full participation for immigrants and refugees in every aspect of Canadian life.
- RFP for Strategic planning issued: July 7, 2020, 5:00 pm EDT
- Deadline for questions from consultants: July 17, 2020, 5:00 pm EDT
- Responses to questions provided: July 22, 2020, 5:00 pm EDT
- Proposal submissions due date: July 31, 2020, 5:00 pm EDT
- Award decision communicated: August 28, 2020, 5:00 pm EDT
Proposals must be submitted electronically by email addressed to Eta Woldeab, Associate Executive Director at email@example.com
All attachments must be in PDF, WORD or EXCEL file format.