Request for Proposal:
Consultant and Facilitation Services to
Develop Digital Resilience Strategy and Policies
and Procedures for Virtual Service Delivery
The Cross-Cultural Community Services Association (TCCSA) is a GTA-based settlement agency that provides services to facilitate the settlement and integration of newcomers to Canada. We are a charitable organization managed by a community Board of Directors and offer a variety of programs at our four office locations.
TCCSA is inviting qualified consultants to submit a proposal for a contract to carry out a series of activities to help the agency adapt our delivery and program models to provide clients with an up-to-date service approach, using the full capability of the virtual platforms and equipment available currently, and any emerging technologies. The project aims to help sustain TCCSA’s mission in connecting people and enhance our service delivery platform by building a quality, effective and reliable virtual online programming infrastructure into our regular service delivery.
Major Project Activities
- Development of a Digital Resilience Strategy that will allow TCCSA to build on experience gained in the past two years and best practices shared by others in the sector to improve our services in the post-pandemic new normal.
- Development of relevant policies and procedures for new virtual and hybrid service delivery models to facilitate transitions and enhance collaboration, both within the agency and with other community partners.
Role of Consultant/Facilitator
- By reviewing and assessing current practices, community needs, digital tools and resources available, recommend strategies to help TCCSA deliver effective and efficient services post-COVID;
- Based on the Digital Resilience Strategy, develop relevant Online Service Policies and Procedures to help TCCSA deliver effective and safe virtual and hybrid services that meet community needs;
- Provide recommendation to TCCSA management for the purchase of equipment in setting up “Smart Rooms” for interactive training and other virtual/hybrid activities at various TCCSA locations;
- Plan, coordinate and document all meetings, including consultation sessions;
- Support TCCSA IT and program staff in developing training curriculum and resources to enhance TCCSA’s capacity to deliver effective virtual services;
- Support development of implementation plan and monitoring mechanism that ensure TCCSA’s virtual/hybrid service delivery is able to meet clients’ needs
The Successful Consultant/Facilitator will demonstrate:
- Experience in project management in a community-based setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in policy development in the not-for-profit sector
- Excellent group facilitation and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of various digital and online tools suitable in the context of community services
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear and accessible language