ACSA Newcomers' Centre invites you to join a webinar series on Home-based Small Business Training in collaboration with YWCA starting April 13 to May 4, 2021, every Tuesday at 12:30pm.
Learn the following:
1. Basic steps for creating a business
2. Apply and practice the skills to run it
3. Evaluate if being an entrepreneur is for you
4. Gain entrepreneurial knowledge
5. Learn about resources, services and programs for self-employment
We encourage newcomers who are permanent residents, live-in caregivers and convention refugees to attend the webinar series. All participants who completed the 4 sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
To register for free, click the following link: https://acsanewcomerscentre.typeform.com/to/j8IjssON
or contact Christine Markwell
at 416-292-6912 ext 334 or email@example.com