OCASI The Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants in partnership with the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) is pleased to announce an online webinar titled: Building Workplace Mental Health into Operations.
Organizations that build psychological health and safety into their operations will be able to anticipate and respond to events that can affect the mental health of workers in a coordinated and effective manner, thereby protecting their workers and focusing on solutions to support their operations.
This webinar provides some guidance how to use the National Standard of Canada on Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace and answers some key questions to support successful implementation. The intended audience for this webinar are managers and/or leadership of organizations in the sector.
Key Learning Objectives:
- The key differences between workplace mental health programs and a psychological health and safety management system
- How a PHS management system can help with protecting the mental health of workers while achieving the organization’s objectives
- How to develop an effective workplace mental health strategy
- Friday, November 20, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Note: Please only register for one of these dates. As there is limited space, please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend so that we may offer the space to others.
What equipment do I need to use to join the webinars?
All you need:
- Windows or Mac computer
- Internet connection (broadband is best)
- Microphone and speakers (built-in or USB headset
- Most computers have built-in microphones and speakers, but you will get much better audio quality if you use a headset or handset
If you have any questions, please contact our team at email@example.com