English for Financial Literacy is an instructor’s resource for teaching financial literacy concepts and skills in LINC and adult ESL programs at CLB levels 1 to 8. The main objective of English for Financial Literacy is to help instructors incorporate financial literacy content into their program planning and teaching, and support them in learning about key topics and concepts related to financial matters.
English for Financial Literacy: Volumes 1-3, PDF Version
- English for Financial Literacy, Volume 1 (CLB 1 - 2)
- English for Financial Literacy, Volume 2 (CLB 3 - 5)
- English for Financial Literacy, Volume 3 (CLB 6 - 8)
1. You can download an entire volume. There are three volumes in total. Each volume title below is a link to a .ZIP file of all the volume files. All volume files are in MP3 format.
2. You can download an individual MP3 file. Each audio file in each volume is listed below. Each individual file is in MP3 format.You can download individual MP3 files.
The Toronto Catholic District School Board grants you permission to download these audio files for non-commercial use only. You may not edit, alter, republish, post, transmit, make available to the public, sell or otherwise commercialize these audio files in any way. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights of these audio files shall remain the property of the Toronto Catholic District School Board or third parties.
- Date Published