Use CLEO's Guided Pathways in Family Law to ask for an order in family court

CLEO has a new Family Law Guided Pathway to help people fill out a draft of Form 25 - Order (general). A party to a family court matter can use Form 25 to write out the terms of the order they want the judge to make. For example, the order could include terms for child and spousal support.
The new pathway creates a draft order only. The judge (or court clerk) must sign the Form 25 to make it enforceable. Once it is signed, the parties must follow its terms.
We have made some updates to the Guided Pathway for simple or joint divorce: Form 8A (Application for Divorce), in which you and your spouse can jointly ask for orders about spousal support, child support, decision-making responsibility, parenting time, or a division of property.
CLEO's Family Law Guided Pathways are free online tools, developed in partnership with the Ministry of the Attorney General. They take users through a series of questions and collect their answers to fill out legal forms. The forms can be saved and printed. Any personal information entered into the pathways is confidential.
Resouce Categories